Принципы управления знаниями и правила общения
Данные принципы помогают мне в работе для решения ряда практических ситуаций и напрямую следуют из https://agilemanifesto.org/
Я не стал их переводить на русский, если кому-то интересно - то напишите пожалуйста.
Комментарии, вопросы, предложения приветствуются!
Our principles are aligned with Agile manifesto which in the basic form sounds like
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
That is, while there is value in the items on
the right, we value the items on the left more.
People first/“Omni-channel” principle
- Communication channel (phone/skype/mail/etc.) and language does not matter considering relevant persons are involved. Optimal channel (mail/tickets/skype/whatever) would be defined in the process of communication.
Preferable medium for current activities – skype
- For written communications, confluence(<Project> space) for capturing decisions and Key information
Multicast preference for Problem Solving
- Try to avoid Broadcast (e.g. <Project> general skype chat), unicast (private conversation) or several persons chat. For each stable communications try to select adequate audience and include everyone who possibly could be impacted. If you too busy - feel free to drop off from the chat/delegate communications to responsible person
Publicity - Broadcast for Notifications
- Everything that could be placed on public space, should be placed on public space (e.g. <Project> space)
- When facing any difficulties a <Project> person should seek advice and support in <Project>, asking question or proposing solution.
Creative, friendly and innovative approaches inside and outside <Project>
- All newest features/best practices/approaches should be used cross-stream in <Project> and cross-Project
- Each person is free to reflect and express his opinions and emotions (e.g. emoticons) assuming it is reasonable and not negatively impacting company ethic policies
* All conflicts should be solved in private (person to person ) mode before raising and exposing this conflicts to other persons